Our focus is on digital discovery, computer forensics, and the risk and mitigation strategies that surround these practice areas.
Our commitment to leadership:
- Stay abreast of the latest tools and technology in computer forensics and digital discovery
- Research the latest case law and industry developments
- Continuous professional development through training
- Professional savvy honed from executive positions and responsibilities in Fortune 10
companies and their international subsidiaries.
- Seasoned professionals comfortable speaking with C-level executives as well as at the
system admin level.
- Spectrum is veteran-owned. The Spectrum team includes honorably discharged veterans of the United States military.
- The Spectrum team includes individuals with the EnCase® Certified Examiner (EnCE) and
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)®
certifications (J. Stott Matthews).
The EnCE certifies both public and private sector professionals in
the use of Guidance Software's EnCase® computer forensic software. EnCE
certification acknowledges that professionals have mastered computer investigation
methodology as well as the use of EnCase® during complex computer examinations.
Recognized by both the law enforcement and corporate communities as a symbol of
in-depth computer forensics knowledge, EnCE certification illustrates that an
investigator is a skilled computer examiner.
- Spectrum also includes individuals with Certified Ethical Hacker and Countermeasures
(CEH v7)™ and Certified Penetration Tester (CPT) credentials (Nicole Antonini).
These are two recognized certifications demonstrating that individuals have working
knowledge and skills in the penetration testing and information assurance fields.
- Spectrum Computer Forensics has served as an expert witness at the State and
Federal Court levels. Spectrum has been referenced in both Federal-level court and District-level court opinions.
- Business and technology acumen that yields the best results for its clients.
- Licensed as a Michigan PI as required by State law.
Experience, integrity, the latest tools, and continued training these are the critical elements that accompany the deliverables you receive with a Spectrum engagement.