Since 2004, we have focused soley upon computer forensics, system security and malware analysis, digital discovery and the risk and mitigation strategies that surround these practice areas.
Our commitment to leadership:
- Stay abreast of the latest tools and technology in computer forensics, computer security, and digital discovery;
- Research the latest in industry developments and case law; and
- Pursue continuous professional development through training.
- Over a decade of experience as a successful computer-forensics, expert witness provides you a critical edge for your matters.
- Since 2004, Spectrum has served exclusively in the computer-forensics, system-security, and e-discovery space. We developed a reputation of integrity and deep knowledge in our fields of expertise.
- Professional savvy honed from executive positions and responsibilities in Fortune 10
companies and their international subsidiaries.
- Seasoned professionals comfortable speaking with C-level executives as well as at the
system admin level.
- Spectrum is veteran-owned. The Spectrum team includes honorably discharged veterans of the United States military.
- Spectrum Computer Forensics has served as an expert witness at the State and
Federal Court levels. Spectrum has been referenced in both Federal-level court and state-level court opinions.
- The Spectrum team includes individuals with years of key certifications, including EnCase® Certified Examiner (EnCE) and
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)®
certifications (J. Stott Matthews).
The EnCE certifies both public and private sector professionals in
the use of Guidance Software's EnCase® computer forensic software. EnCE
certification acknowledges that professionals have mastered computer investigation
methodology as well as the use of EnCase® during complex computer examinations.
Recognized by both the law enforcement and corporate communities as a symbol of
in-depth computer forensics knowledge, EnCE certification illustrates that an
investigator is a skilled computer examiner.
- Spectrum also includes individuals with Certified Ethical Hacker and Countermeasures
(CEH v7)™ and Certified Penetration Tester (CPT) credentials (Nicole Antonini).
These are two recognized certifications demonstrating that individuals have working
knowledge and skills in the penetration testing and information assurance fields.
- Business and technology acumen that yields the best possible results for its clients.
- Licensed as a Michigan PI as required by State law.
Experience, integrity, the latest tools, and continued training these are the critical elements that accompany the deliverables you receive with a Spectrum engagement.